Friday, May 11, 2007

Not Angry...Grateful

Hello from Hunter.

I returned home with our son and 2 of his friends for an impromptu sleepover. Mark really was not in the mood for this but quickly adjusted...I am sorry he had not such a great night, but grateful that he blogged and worked through his feelings. He is doing great with his recovery and yes he is a miracle who was written off by most everyone. Mark never does things halfway, it is always with 100% intensity, focus, obsession, and passion. He drank with intensity and he is recovering with passion, focus, commitment, and intensity. THank GOd for recovery and for the laughter I hear in our son's room with his friends. Mark has gone off to bed and I am headed there too...I am exhausted.

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

content

meta tag