Friday, May 11, 2007

The dark side

Mark Alcoholic .

I was just thinking ,not good for AAs to think! But my son is very smart. Whenever I rage and I really hate it he just tells me its my dark side. I do believe that when we drink we change totally like Jekyll and Hyde .

Alcoholism is a rampant illness. I have started to hear people call this an illness. I am reading about my genes and trying to find out what has caused me to be in so much anguish. I don't know if it is in the genes but I will be posting an article about Alcoholism and our genes written by John Nurnberger Jr. and Laura Jean Bierut and published in the Scientific American. I think then notion that alcohlism is in our genes is just another excuse but I must research all parts of this thing I am at war with so I am fully equipped to deal with it.

I am getting excited now because Hunter and my son will be back soon and I can't wait to see them. That is funny as I remember when I was active and I could not wait to be alone so I could just drink. Believe me it is not like that now .

I hope she is not angry with my blog it is after all my true feelings.

That's it for tonight, may your Gods go with you!


Mark .

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

Your writing reminds me so much of my middle-brother, for some reason! I am going to send him a link to your blog! Maybe he'll read it! He loves going on the Internet, but mostly its to Myspace.
Your son, by the way, sounds extremely smart and caring! You must be so proud of him!
Keep up the good work!

- AnGeL

content

meta tag