Sunday, July 8, 2007

A LOOK AT SERENITY

Hello from Hunter



My financial life is a disaster and by all indicators I should be a complete basket case...But I am serene. I am grateful for all the support I have found in this town and I am grateful for the recovery and personal growth that both Mark and I are having-individually and as a couple. I feel blessed and believe that we have something that many people never will....Both of us must get on track financially and it is time to look at the world differently in that respect.



I have suffered a lot of rejection in the work world. I have been looking outside myself. This weekend I attended a woman's workshop and have taken away some excellent tools. I will start this next week looking within myself and hopefully will identify the next right thing and start to make money.....I know there is something inside and I believe I can be successful, I just have to find it-stay tuned-this will take some time.

Mark and I getting along OK. We watched an old movie this weekend about alcoholism called "The Lost Weekend". This is a very powerful film and I think it is hard to understand that the character who is the alcoholic, and the girl who loves him so much, represent reality. In fact, unless someone has lived through this dreadful illness I think it may be impossible to understand. Mark was as bad, maybe even worse, than the star of the film and I, like Lois Wilson, have stood by him.

We spent the weekend at the beach and it was terrific. I feel blessed that we live in a town with a wonderful beach and good resources.

Until next time.......Hunter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

content

meta tag