Thursday, July 12, 2007

adversity in sobriety

Mark Alcoholic.

Good week tons of meetings no drinking ,strange I don't drink any more ,got arrested no problem something from last year failure to appear really just dealt with it sober ,its a good feeling.

I know I am starting to understand recovery I really have taken the personalities out of recovery and I stay in touch with the programme,the big book ,the steps,prey and meditate ,it works if you work it ,there are to many movie stars to many opinions for this simple programme that's how I do it.

I really have started to believe that this is a new way of living for today!I have seen so much devastation again this week families seizures this is a very serious disease and AA is teaching me to handle it and teaching me how to live.

I still need to be very aware that I am as close to a drink as anybody else and I cannot afford to relapse ,I am not bullet proof I am in recovery and I am granted a daily reprieve from drinking and I must remember the old days !

Thanks Mark Alcoholic.

No comments:

content

meta tag