Sunday, July 8, 2007

keep the faith

Mark Alcoholic,

I must continue with my recovery. This is a very tricky time for me. I am enjoying being sober but as always I want more and I want it now .

I am working my program but I am not a spring chicken and I have much to offer the business world ,unfortunately at this moment in time it is not to be.

I have to keep the faith and continue to believe God has a plan for me although I am also Great believer in time waits for no man and you can pray to God but you must also row to shore .

I hate waiting and having my life in other peoples hands. This is a program of action and I must do more as I continue with this journey !

I had a nice weekend with my wife and son and for that I am grateful but there is more to be done and I must take more action. I am responsible for my own sobriety and I am also responsible for my own life and future and when I stand before my maker I am responsible for how I have chosen to run my life .

Thanks Mark Alcoholic.

No comments:

content

meta tag