Friday, June 15, 2007

HONESTY WORKS!

Hello again from Hunter. Very short blog today. Yesterday's blog from me reflected my true feelings. I almost deleted it rather than publishing it as I thought it might hurt or make Mark angry. Instead he had the capacity to read it and really understand it. When I came home this evening he gave me a big hug and said "wow you really do love me"! YUP I do.

That's all for today. Will write again after Mark does, as that is the point of this blog...BOTH our perspectives on recovery...not just mine.

P.S. Sidebar-most partners of alcoholics really do love them and the hardest part about this disease is that very few are able to get the gift of sobriety and without it recovery as a family and as a marriage is impossible. And while many partners move forward with their lives, the hurt and sadness and wreckage caused by this disease lingers.....

No comments:

content

meta tag