Monday, April 16, 2007

I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a short time to write as I have a very important job interview to go to today. I am exhausted and spent most of yesterday and this morning sleeping. My alcohlic husband in recovery went to his morning AA meeting and came home to tell me that today is going to be a hard day for him. He then proceeded to verbally assault me and the alanon program in everyway he could...He also decided when I was talking to turn up the volume on the TV and shut me out. He shouted, which upsets our son, and then said something disparaging about me to our son. What an asshole is all I can say about this. He then comes in and asks me to stand up and hug him to start over. I can't sometimes. I know he is in recovery BUT it is NOT all about him ALL of the time. I know he is sick and close to a drink. BUT it is NOT about him ALL of the time. He has NEVER in 9 years supported this family. I HAVE. I have also LOST my opportunities because of his alcohlism. My life has been hell because of it, I am in tears because of how he behaved this morning. And while I will just put it out of my mind and ignore it. I can not handle it sometimes.....especially not today..and especailly not when he brings our elementrary school child into the situation....HOW DARE HE DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to vent as I am FURIOUS with his behavior and there is NO EXCUSE. His irresponsible in his behavior and does not THINK before he speaks....I am NOT always forgiving and I have No tolerance today for dry drunk behavior. Now I must figure out what I can do for me. I have asked my friends to send me prayers today as I am excited about this job opportunity and really need a break. I have strutggled for so long and need to get back on my feet financially. I will pray our son has a good day and that the alcoholic who is behaving like a dry drunk gets a grip on himself and makes it a good day with our son, since I will not be here. I will pray that he responsible with our son today. I need all my energy for me today as I need this job and must stay focussed. I am furios with Mark and his alcoholic behavior. Having to worry abou thim and how he is treating our son and hte chaous in our home has cost me too many opportunities. NOT TODAY...Today belongs to me so I can make a better life for me and our family....So today I pray for serenity in my life and my families. And if you are reading this, I ask for your prayers as well. Prayers for Mark to continue to recover. Prayers for our son, to have a happy home and family, and prayers for me to get on with my career and creating a secure future for myself and our son, as no one else has ever done this for me and I only have control over what I do.

1 comment:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Good positive energy coming your way... Your family is in my thoughts. Take care of yourself and just breathe. Good luck with that job interview.

content

meta tag