Sunday, March 18, 2007

my first 90 days!

As I said in my blog yesterday I am going to start a 90 day count for healthier eating and diet. Today is Day 1. I started out OK and did notice that as I made my breakfast I was aware of what I was serving myself. I think I overate a bit but I will make sure the rest of the day goes well. We are going to start filling our home with fresh fruits and vegetables cut up and ready for snacks...and plan family activities such as bike riding and evening walks 3-5 times a week now that the weather is nicer.

We also as parents need to work with our son on making his life more active. He spends too much sedentary time watching TV, playing video games and on the computer. He is overweight and we do need to help nip it in the bud.

You see, without the daily chaos and insanity of alcoholism we are all free to focus on life.

Later,

Hunter

No comments:

content

meta tag