Monday, April 2, 2007

STINKIN THINKIN AND HOW TO HELP

Mark woke up in a wretched mood today....out of sorts with his life and thinking that our son and I don't like him. THAT IS STINKIN THINKIN! Our son and I am so grateful for Mark's not drinking. Life is geting so much better and we have hope as a family-all because he is not drinking. He has a disgusting disease that fights him. And of course when he gets down, if effects me and our son. Our son fought iwth me this morning because I would not olet him to go school in dirty ripped clothes-he said he did not care....and I feel sad and depressed and do not want to go to my preschool job or my part time low paying job...Ireally don't want to leave the house. I really can not talk to Mark, I can only listen. As his partner I can pray that I have the ability to give him loving guidance. I pray that he knows how much I have prayed for him over the past few years and I pray he knows that I did not give up on him ever because of the person I know him to be. I do not hate myh husband, I love him..We have had a horrible few years. Today I heard him blaming coming to this country fo rhis problems, and not liking where we live, etc..This is the natural "running instinct" that alcoholics have...Running is not an option. Living is..>Today I pray I learn how to live and that he does. Off to work.

Hunter

No comments:

content

meta tag