Thursday, April 12, 2007

LAUGHTER-IT FEELS GREAT TO REALLY LAUGH

With all the crisis over the past few years I have completley forgotten total childlike bliss and laughter. Over the past week I have experienced it several times..It feels SOOOOOOOOOO good.

Three times I can remember:

1) Teaching preschool and getting my hands mushy and gooey making playdough
2) Answering the phone in goofy ways, fooling my husband and making my son laugh hysterically (he especially likes it when I do my Desi Arnez impression "Lucy I'm home")
3) Reading this blog entry about superpowers
http://mamampj.blogspot.com/2007/04/superpowers-or-because-i-need-to.html

I look forward to more belly laughs and fun. AND great news. I have been called back to meet wtih senior management for a job that I would love to do.

Hunter

1 comment:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Good luck with the job! Glad I made you laugh. :)

content

meta tag