Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'M BACK

Hello from Hunter,

What a wonderful week I had at Kripalu. It is an amazing place and I highly recommend it. This week was a win, win, win. I had a life transforming experience, our son and my husband bonded with nothing for me to worry about, and we will all be better for it. I will share more later but I have an awful headache....In short, I have a lot of inspiration from my husband's recovery to move forward with mine...It will take a lot of hard work but i am going to do it. My son has noticed subtle changes and in his infinite wisdom said "wow, yhou have come back a different person and in many ways I think you are going to be an even better mom!" As for Mark I am sure he is glad I am back as he missed too many AA meetings when I was gone and really needed to get to one.

More later..AND thanks for your comments.

Hunter

No comments:

content

meta tag