Sunday, August 5, 2007

Don't Engage

Fairly uneventful weekend....except for finding out there is no money in the bank...Will have to find out what is going on Monday. This time it is not Mark's fault. Although as a recovering alcoholic he thinks everything his his fault. Mark projects a lot of his anger and bad feelings onto me and our son and acts out terribly. But as I have have said before I understand what it is...he talks about it and calms down and stops the behavior...I stand up for myself and also learn when to just not engage as it is useless and the episode is meaningless. When things calm down I discuss and slowly things are getting better. mark carries his AA big book everyplace with him. He is serious about this recovery and I am proud of him... We are enjoying more and more good family time together....All getting better one day at time..

That's it...short blog as not much to say. I hope Mark blogs soon. I know he is thinking about it.

Regards,

Hunter

No comments:

content

meta tag